Engraving is an art of permanent marking that involves making incisions into a metal plate. Our industry has both manual and automatic machineries to incise a design. There are equal division of both manual and automatic machines along with Electrical discharge machining.
A manufacturing process by which various components are made from sheet metal. The machine used for press working is called a power press. Press section includes our own tool room facilities along with required supporting machineries to manufacture any type of press components.
Laser cutting is mainly a thermal process in which a focused laser beam is used to melt material. A continuous cut is produced by moving the laser beam or workpiece under CNC control.
Freshers will be trained according to their skills and will be placed in suitable position!
Production planning and control involves generally the organization and planning of the manufacturing process. Specifically, it consists of the planning of the routing, scheduling, dispatching and inspection, co-ordination and the control of materials, methods, machines, tooling and operating times
• Basic computer knowledge • Good communication and open to talk attitude (English fluency is not mandatory) • Planning and organising skills • Expressive to put forth ideas are encouraged • Completion of schooling level is mandatory • Degree certificate is an added advantage
Designers are responsible for the design, creation, testing and development of new products. Designers’ duty in this department is to cut grooves to a specific depth and uniformity that follows lines of design impression, cut around drawn pattern leaving raised design or letters.
• knowledge and practical experience of creative design • Basic computer knowledge • Creativity and ready to learn attitude
The purpose of a quality department is to ensure profit margins by reducing inefficiencies, operations errors and product defects. the purpose also must include proactively improving capability and capacity of operations through new methods, tools or skills.
• Computer knowledge on entries • Multitasking abilities • Written and verbal communication • Knowledge of quality standards • Time management is considered as prior skill
Machine operators take care of all machine-specific functions such as configuring the equipment, loading and operating the machines, and optimizing the machine capability. They need to ensure that the machine works at its full capacity, oversee its maintenance, and perform timely quality checks.
• Safety procedures • Preventive maintenance • Quality checks • Knowledge on machine parts • Ready to learn attitude
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. Calculates gross margin analysis of a company's products, inventory, and overall value.
• Ability to compile analyse and interpret data • Good written and verbal communication (English fluency is not mandatory) and collaborative skills • Proficiency in excel and Microsoft office applications • Experience in Tally
Be responsible for efficient and orderly management of cleaning, servicing and repairing. good housekeeping involves the principle of waste elimination through workplace organization.
• Attention to detail • Organisation skills • The ability to learn and adapt in the household they work in. • Materials handling and storage
The main role is to ensure entire safety of all employees working in the department. Supervise production planning, instrument manufacturing, purchasing and shipping, design and record test. Checks if the product is developed as customers requirement.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills • Ability to resolve things • Time management and scheduling • Leadership • Innovative skills • Completion of schooling is mandatory • Minimal experience is an added advantage